Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stumptown Looms closer and closer


Well one of the two books that I have been working on has been completed. And that is good news for me and to see if the guys at Ka-Blam will pull through. If you have been reading these blogs you already know that I've had some problems with getting in touch with these guys. The customer service issue has been a real pain in the butt. But things look like they might be turning around here for that. The black box comix website is really the only other thing that I has to be done (or least I would like to be done) before I move to Portland.
I have recently opened an account on deviantart.com. Spreading the artistic comic web as far as I can to see what I can gather up.
At least that the plan anyway.
The image that you are looking at is a two page spread of pages 2 and 19 for Stumptown mini special. I have high hopes for this book to generate interest in books, especially the color Johnny Vega books. But from the looks of it I don't think that I am going to have any problems selling that book at all.

No comments: