Sunday, October 16, 2011

BBC Update 10/16/11

Hey there sports fans, Al here with the latest:

October begins to move the center of the month ending with HALLOWEEN! 
It is my favorite part of the year and my favorite non holiday when you could be anyone you wanted to be.  A spirit, a historical figure or movie star. 
Though I have been a few people who have dressed up as a concept rather than a person or monster.  Although I find this clever,  I like monsters!
  Anyway if Halloween could happen all year round,  I would be a happy camper.

COMMISSIONS:
Another commission completed early this week moving onto the next.  A tattoo design.    Onward to a Fallmen sticker design and a private "Joker Pencil Trick" Illustration.  It has been pretty cool with these and between Gallery work.

SCRATCHBOARD:



As you can see more secular pieces of work are coming down the pike and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.  And the rendering is getting better and better.  This latest batch of work is for friends.  Not necessarily  something for Christmas Presents but a "thank you for your support".
Now there a lot of people who like my work and have said that would buy it if they had the money for it.  And these people are my friends.  But the presents I am illustrating are more for people who have been around durring times that have been very challenging for me.  My artistic ablity is a way of showing my thank you.

No comments: