Sunday, March 7, 2010

News Flash for the next week






Al here with the latest:
NEWFLASH next weekend Black Box Comix along with Neo trash comics and Darkslinger Comics will all be traveling up to the Emerald City ComiCon.  In the Emerald City known as Seattle.
A two day event that should be fun and marking a return for the box back to that city after a two year hiatus from '08 show. 
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the economy is little more forgiving with buyers this time around.
But this show will also be the unveiling of the newest Black Box Comix mini comic "Corpse Cop". I am hoping that that love of zombies will illicit more interest in the comic company this time round showing that Black Box Comix is not strictly a sci-fi centric comic book company.
I will be looking to see peoples reaction to this little guy until the release of the Ghost Assassin Johnny Vega cross over later this year that I have been working on for the last couple of months.
I am sure that Adam of Darkslinger Comics will be happy about that.
By July, I am hoping to have the forth issue of Vega and the conclusion of “The Rock Apes of Xandar” done and off to the printer.
So begins the year of shows.
Where's my big top.

No comments: