Monday, March 28, 2011

A Week of Prepping




Hey sports fans Al, here with the latest:

NEW SUNDAY DRAWING:

Now of course, anything else but it’s always a goal to put a new piece of art on line every sunday of course it’s monday so I’m a little behind but I think what I came up with was pretty cool.
I have been re watching a lot of Spaghetti Westerns recently and have loved every minute of it. So some people suggested that I put the comic characters into and the first one I was thinking about was Vega and Corrax. Corrax got there first.
Fun times.
There maybe more to come.

COMIC MONTH IN PORTLAND!



To start this month off Black Box Comix will kicking off comic book month here in Portland at the Globe 2045 SE Belmont
Portland, OR
Both Vega and Corpse Cop will be there.
Come out and support this great art form and check out everything from traditional pen and ink to other. Plus music! A fun time to be had by all. For more info checkout this link:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171777059540812

No comments: