Friday, November 5, 2010

Gallery Work- Scratchboard Awaits


Hey there sports fans Al here with the latest:
Well Gallery work has been thrust upon us here at the Box and with the favorable response from the Curator of Po’Boy Art Gallery and Framing it looks like that the scratchboard you have been seeing me post up will finally get it’s chance to be seen as is it is intended.
In a show.
This does not mean that the comics will stop but it does mean that if the images of scratchboard do sell (and I know they will) it will help supply the funding for comics. That is to say that the art will support the art and hopefully me as well.
Some of the images I have made of recent times I can’t show because of the nature of the piece but if you go to this redirect you’ll see what I am talking about.
http://johnnyvega13.deviantart.com/#/d3253xb
Thanks
Alan

No comments: