Sunday, October 25, 2009

Printing Woes (again) and other Projects






Is there something in the air?
I have to wonder sometimes with all the cascading things going on right now with printing.
One of the worse things a comic creator and company ever wants to ever hear from a printer is “You have corrupted files”.
Well this was something I as wanting to hear for anyone else let alone for myself but here it is.
One of the key issues of working with others is communication and I have tried desperately to get that point across to others and only a few people really understand that concept.
I wish I could get that point across to printer. Some of less savvy artistic types aren’t blessed with the mathematical mind set to deal with code or understand the techy talk.
But that aside, the third issue of JOhnny will be printed up one way or another.
That is good thing the worry of having printed up and here before the 7th of November is a whole different thing.
Also in the news, the Box will be meeting up with a possible new editor to help with the transition of the issues of Pandora’s Garage into it’s new collection. That I have high hopes for.
Amongst all that, work is being prepped for the commission piece for Darkslinger Comics and work on fourth issue of Vega and layouts for the gothic horror story “Dreams of Elysium” have both worked on at the same time.
A busy time for me.

No comments: