Monday, January 24, 2011

A strange thing to look at

Have you ever just sat back and looked at the volume of work you have done?

Well as I putting together the back inside cover page I realized HOLY CRAP, how many books have I worked on? 16 separate books and not including the ones that I had worked on with the Eugene Comics Guild. Seven to be exact with them. It is staggering when you think about the vast volume of artwork and hours(!) and money(!!) to put into something you love so much.
I just kinda had to stop and take stock in what I have been doing for the last 12+ years doing this work and that some would call insanity.
Things are getting closer to being finished for the Fourth installment of Vega and then onto the (final for this year)crossover with NEOtrash Comix. Also staring Johnny Vega back in black and white format.
That should be fun.
So keep an eye pealed for this as it develops.

No comments: